Sunday, February 1, 2009

Introducing...SweetMemoriesQuilts!

Shop Name: sweetmemoriesquilts.etsy.com
A little about you: I am a Mom, a Wife, a Small Business owner and a Mean Green Crafting Machine!

A little about your products: My products are for the whole home and family including a wide range of Baby Products, Bedding, Kitchen and Winter Gear etc.
What about the organic mission inspires you?: I believe in Organic because I believe in the health of my family and the planet.

What's your current project: My newest lines Soylicious and Crisp Cotton are currently being released. Soylicious is a luxurious combination of Soy and Organic Cotton including Fitted Crib Sheets, Receiving Blankets and Bummy Wipes. The Crisp Cotton Collection is 100% Organic Cotton and includes Fitted Crib Sheets, Flat Crib Sheets, Pillow Cases and Fitted Single Sheets.

Where your products can be found: sweetmemoriesquilts.etsy.com or www.smqorganics.com
Blog: www.smqorganics.com/blog

No comments: